If you want your domain name to auto-renew, but the auto renew is turned off:
login to your Just Host Control Panel,Select Domains from the menu.Select the domain(s) you want to modify.Select Renewal Options, Auto-Renew, then click Save Changes.If you want the domain name to auto-renew, but the credit card information is no longer valid:Login to your Just Host Control Panel.Select Account from the menu.Then update your billing information from the Profile tab.
Login to your account. Select Domains from the menu. Select the domain you wish to modify. Select the Contacts tab. Update each contact to the correct information.
Approximately 60 days prior to the domain expiration date, we begin sending reminders to you by email to the email address you listed with us. You will be sent at least two reminders prior to the expiration date and one reminder within five days after expiration.If we are unable to secure payment on or before the domain renewal date, your domain name will expire.Upon expiration, your domain name will be deactivated and replaced with a parking page indicating the domain name has expired. Other services you have associated with the domain name may no longer function. If the domain is not renewed, it is considered abandoned. We may exercise the right to auction, sell, delete or dispose of the name at any time.
As early as 31 days after expiration, your domain name will enter a holding period and may be purchased by a third party. If a third party purchases the domain name during this time, the domain name will NOT be available for you to renew.As early as 44 days after expiration, if your domain has not been purchased by a third party, the domain will enter a 30-day Redemption Grace Period.
While possible, we don’t recommend this. If/when we upgrade our server infrastructure, our IP address may change. If that happens, and you don’t update your DNS beforehand, then your website could go offline.
To avoid this from ever happening, we point your domain using a CNAME instead. This is the most future-proof way to ensure your website will continue to point to our server and keep your site online.
Your domain name, is the name of your website, shown in the address bar on your browser. For example, Yourwebsite.com. Domain names are registered with a company. Typically, that’s the same company where you purchased the domain name from. Common examples of companies that sell domain name registrations are Godaddy.com, Networksolutions.com, Tucows.com, and many others.
Web hosting is the service that is required to store your website and serve it to the general public. Essentially, this is where the files that make up your website “live”.
A domain name is the name people see in the address bar at the very top of their web browser. Typically, it’s the name of your restaurant .com. For example, www.yoursite.com.
- The Reseller's Web Host Manager (WHM) which allows you to create and manage your client accounts;
- Your clients' cPanel which allows them to create and/or manage their websites and email with ease.
Website Builder FAQ
- Slideshows (Sliders)
- Facebook like button
- Facebook comments
- YouTube video
- Google Map
- Tweet this button
- Twitter feed
- LinkedIn Personal button
- LinkedIn Business button
- Contact form
- Signup form
- Horizontal divider
- Dropbox file link
- Disqus comments
- Yelp reviews
- Sound cloud
- Featured products (from Store)
- Blog search
- Blog posts
- Easy and simple to use for web design.
- Full functionality on most iOS, Android and FireOS devices without the need to install an App.
- Drag-and-drop functionality makes it easy to create varied page layouts.
- All site management functionality is included.
- There are a lot of design template choices, You can simply click on a page element to bring up customization options.
Website Hosting FAQ
WordPress Hosting FAQ
CDN & WAF FAQ
DEDICATED SERVERS FAQ
- an attack on your server will affect your business, which can result in reduced earnings, or an interruption in income
- if access to your website is saturated, it could flood the common networks and affect other customers