There are no job openings at the moment.
Marketing Manager – WenbsiteRoof Inc
WebsiteRoof operates in the highly competitive and rapidly growing affiliate marketing industry. We are looking for exceptional Marketing Manager to help, plan and improve
Our office is located in Toronto, Canada however, this role involves a flexible work schedule from home. This is a full-time role. Potential International candidates are welcome to be one of our victorious team.
- Help, plan and manage our social media and marketing accounts (For several businesses)
- Graphic design for social media images, product screenshots, web pages, etc
- Writing blog posts, customer stories, and other outward-facing collateral
- Building email programs and newsletters in our marketing automation platform
- Help prepare for trade-shows and conferences.
- Use Google Analytics and other tools for monitoring websites, e-commerce, and mobile marketing to gain insight into customer and prospect behavior
- Learn to think like your audience to craft the right message
- Experience how marketing works cross-functionally with other departments including Sales, Development, and Application Support
- Own and manage key Prepaid KPIs
- Work with cross-functional groups to develop and measure key performance indicators, such as gross activation and ARPU
- Regularly engage with internal partners to ensure success in exclusive and non-exclusive distribution channels
- Collaborate with the marketing communications team to develop collateral and advertising messages
- Develop the road-map and business casing for pricing and promotional initiatives.
- Drive the on-time and successful launch of critical projects, ensuring go-to-market excellence and the realization of expected value
- Identify new opportunities and partnerships to drive profitability for the prepaid portfolio
- Deliver training to improve sales performance among internal sales and dealer sales team members, including product knowledge, presentation skills, and specification expertise.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with leaders and administrators across the organization
Required Experience & Required Education
- Experience with social media platforms, either personally or professionally (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Demonstrated excellence in project administration
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative problem solving ability, and ability to research and learn independently.
- Passion for sales and sales education methodologies
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Basic design skills, photo editing, etc.
- Great attention to detail.
- A solid 5 – 7 years of experience in digital marketing (including creation and management of multi-channel relational campaigns)
- Experience in writing for content marketing purposes blog articles, conversion pages, personas.
- A plus: knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, in-Design, etc.)
To apply for any of the postings listed above, please submit your resume to Careers@websiteroof.com and include the Job Title in the subject line. We only contact those who have potential to fulfill our needs and expectations.