1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the “Databases” section, click on the “phpMyAdmin” Icon.
3. In left side-bar, Click on the expand button to expand the database like “example”.
4. Under your cPanel username, you can see a list of all databases. Select the appropriate database in which you want to import SQL.
5. Click on the “Import” button.
6. Under “File to Import” click on the “Browse” button, Select SQL file from your PC.
7. Scroll down and then click on the “Go” button.
If it shows a message in the green box then it means your SQL is successfully uploaded.