1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the “Databases” section, click on the “phpMyAdmin” Icon.
3. In the left side-bar, Click on the expand button to expand the database like “example”.
4. Under your cPanel username, you can see a list of all databases. Select the appropriate database which you want to repair.
5. Scroll down and mark “Check All” then click on the Drop-down option and select “Repair table“.
If the table successfully repaired then it will show an “Ok” message otherwise it will show some errors on few tables like “Error unknown engine” related errors.