How to Remove Secondary Domains on SiteWorx?
1. Log into your SiteWorx account. (eg: www.example.com:2443/siteworx/ )
2. Under “SiteWorx Menu“, click the “Hosting Features” menu item if it is not already open.
3. Click the “Domain” menu item and then click on the “Secondary” option.
4. Under the “Existing Domains ” tab, Select the Appropriate domain name you want to delete.
5. Click the “Delete” button.
6. A confirmation window will appear, Again click on the “Delete” button.
You should see a success message notifying you that your Secondary domain has been removed.