How to Create/Add a package in WHM?
You can create Predefined packages in WHM for automation purposes or to make it easy for you.
1. log in to your WHM Account.
2. Go to Packages >> Add a Package or type Add a Package in the search box and then the option will appear. Click on it.
3. Under Add a Package, enter the package name and change the resources according to your needs.
4. Under Settings, enter the following details:
Dedicated IP: Choose this If you want to give a dedicated IP to each account or leave it unchecked.
Shell Access: Tick this if you want to give SSH access to the user. However, we recommend that you to leave it unchecked.
cPanel Theme: Choose a theme for the user.
Feature List: If you are not using a custom feature list, leave it as it is.
5. Click on the Add button and your new package will be created.
Congratulations: Your new package is created. Repeat steps from 3 to 5 to add more Hosting Packages.